Tuesday 27 October 2015

Tips on How to Buy Diamond Wedding Jewelry

After five long years of dating, my boyfriend finally popped the question. We got engaged a few months ago and planned for a June wedding. With only ten months to plan everything, I had to move fast. While I was shopping for my gown,the consultant asked how I planned to accessorize. That was something I had not yet considered. Once I picked my gown, I did some research and found tips on how to buy wedding jewelry.

My gown had a moderate amount of sparkle and I knew I wanted to enhance that with some diamond jewelry. With a white V-neck dress and white gold diamond engagement ring I knew that I would need to go simple. The metals needed to match. At an individually owned jewelry store, I found an elegant diamond and opal pendant set in white gold. I placed it on a short, thin, white gold chain so it would sit just below my collar bone. Then I searched through the diamond jewelry. With the necklace and veil I was planning on wearing, I knew the earrings would need to be simple. After searching through many sets of dangle diamond earrings, I found a pair of diamond heart earrings set again in white gold. One look and I knew these would be the perfect match for my set.
Upon my return home, I tried on the gown and matching wedding jewelry. Looking at everything put together, I knew my fiancé was going to melt when he saw me coming down the aisle.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. I agree with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. Good website.
    Diamond Ring

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. jewelry stores arizona

    ReplyDelete